Thursday, October 14, 2010

Look, Ma! I'm on television!

I'm usually behind the camera on my projects, but this is a chance for me to be in front of the camera! I'm going to be on Platforum, a program on Trojan Vision, which is a student television station at the University of Southern California. I was asked to join a panel of students who will be discussing, debating, and conversing about the films of this season, some of which will be in consideration for awards season in a couple of months.


I love talking about films, so I would never turn down such an opportunity. If you live in the Los Angeles area, you can watch it live on Channel 36 at 5:30pm. If you don't live near campus, you can stream it online. Trojan Vision broadcasts to more than 29,000 students and 18,000 university employees, and over 1.8 million homes in the Los Angeles area.

I hope everybody will be watching, as we discuss many films that are already gaining momentum for the Academy Awards. So, this is your chance to watch and see what films you should check out that are currently in theaters, and what films you should be prepared for in the coming months!

If you'd like to watch the program, click here to watch the entire episode online!

No comments:

Post a Comment